Monday, June 14, 2010

Husky prep

A long weekend on the couch watching tv and dealing with this flu bug has not been alot of fun, but the high quality of sport has kept me sane.
I ventured off to the gym today to help another instructor teach a spin class and just ease my legs and lungs back into it... and bought some very nice looking 400seriess skin longs.. mmmm warmth.
Ive ordered some 2xu tights but my cold tired legs have gotten to impatient for CRC... hope they arrive soon, one for road and one for home would be nice and will do a product comparrison test when ive worn both.
Once home it was straight into the torc recovery drink mmmmm and into the new skins..

My week truly kicks off in a big way every tuesday.
615am spin class
home for breaky
930am boxing class
then ride 30km to tuggerah
teach 30 school kids oh the bliss
30km ride home finding food before during or after the 30km
muesli and fruit from bodyfuel cafe my fav on a tuesday.
415pm RPM class
4min ride to the next gym
where i enjoy a good hot shower before my 630pm spin
then crawl home for food and bed
wednesday is a 60km round trip to tuggerah to teach boxing arriving home at 9pm
thursday is a 6am class 5mins from home then another trip to tuggerah for a 930spin class
friday is just the standard friday flogging at 530pm..

i guess team turner will head down south on saturday to get into the vibe for sundays race
with one hell of a hot field in the elite category.

im not sure how ill be feeling or can go, i havnt really been on the dirt since dirtworks, so ill be riding with some sense of safety, but i do hope i find my race face and just let it slide..

watch out for the boys in green....

Question>>>>> buy my 3rd pair of s-works or sidi???? any other shoes??



just chops.

1 comment:

  1. mate just bought my first pair of sidis awsome best shoes ive worn ! dean pattenden

    ReplyDelete