Sunday, July 5, 2009

Just wearing the tread down.

After doing some exploring in port macquarie on last sunday and getting the new white rims way to muddy, the bike got a good clean and then was taken to the bikeshop to have my BB bearings replaced. it was just a quick blast to the gym on the SS to teach a boxing class. which was below the 2hr goal, so tuesday i rode to the gym to teach spin and definately rode that one hard and pedalled home, off to work by car and kariong training never happened as were to busy with with work but rode back to the gym for my 630pm spin class which i burnt just under 700cal and then headed off back to my workplace were my car was parked via the long road 32km 1hr 4min i really bombed after 30mins which was not good being the second half being hills so i really struggled and grunted the SS to my destination and burnt another 900cal. charli was waiting at my car with my keys cause i left them at home (doh)..

Wednesday i dropped my car off to the mechanic and found a cafe to have lunch which has a plate of nachos for $8.50 mmmm, i left for the gym at 4pm as i had to teach at tuggerah which took me 54mins to get there and taught a cycle class and a boxing class and then headed for home..very very slowly... i spent 30mins talking myself in and out of riding up brooks hill on the way home, so i decided to give it ago to punish myself for going slow... i made it and flattered at the top, a quick smooth change and my hand didnt get stuck to the c02 so i was glad with that.. 200m later i flat again... sigh i never found th glass.. sag wagon was called and charli to the rescue:).

Thursday started with a 615am cycle and my car was done so i drove to tuggerah my legs were trashed.. mainly i think my body was empty so friday was just a spin class, and my epic had not been fixed because we cant get hold of the correct sized bearings.

Saturday i took off to sydney to do more filming for THE ROCKY TRAIL SHOW.
www.burningtrails.com to vote for me..

it was a funny day with the crew with some very bad acting very good coffee very good food and some riding.. in a quarry in the middle of hornsby..

Sunday was and early start about 230am with charli giving me a tour update wen she came to bed, id been there for hrs.... hit the road for sydney again with matt reekie to race at blue gum lodge..
if ya havnt been check it out, 26th july is your next chance in the nsw state champs.. we did 8laps and it wasnt my day and didnt really enjoy myself on this ruggered techy trail.. i could have a good long whinge about it but it doesnt deserve that really, but it aint a race course and doesnt suit my style of riding..
So once we got back to the coast we headed out for more riding which was very enjoyable being a beaut day to ride and to show matt trails he hasnt seen and to hear and see the excitement on the descents and the swear words at the base of the climbs, but ya did really well matey... 2hrs all up plus the 2hrs of racing.. Stans go put to the test today to... GLASS and wow it sealed it, thanks for showering my leg and frame with goop, but im not back there changing a tire. i like em:)

well there is 74km left of stage 2 to go, time for another milo.

If picked up another sponsor this week as well http://www.steelmx.com/ check them out and if ya like wat you see i can add some products to my order.

Also http://www.endurancetrainingcenteroutlet.com/servlet/StoreFront these guys are helping me out as well.

so with fresh tubes in the single speed ill try to knock out more kms right up to next wed-thurs before i head to nowra's 6hr... my taper will be a 90min spin class the day before..(its all 12hr training).

keep pedaling

chops :)

No comments:

Post a Comment