Sunday, April 26, 2009

The weeks round up.

The working week kicked off with a hard core boxing class which i felt all the way to thursday.
so backing up the next morning for a 615am tues morning cycle class was a bit tough but made it through ok, so some much needed refueling was done during the day to prepare for the 630pm rpm class that night, and with a new HRM on my wrist i was curious to see myself die by looking at numbers..
so i gave it all i had being interval training program my avg over 50mins including a warm up a cool down and a stretch was about 76% of my max and 750 calories and i peaked it at 97% very very happy with and still being able to talk somewhat.
wednesday involves a cycle and boxing class from 530pm in the cycle class i was teaching my music were my aim is to run my heart rate higher for longer and keeping it above 80% and flirt with 90% because beyond that it gets quite hard to talk and to teach properly.. i managed to burn another 750 calories.
Thursday 615am cycle i was pretty tired which is about normal by thursday so the legs dont have a lot and class was giving me much energy so i rode through it doing wat i can. some weight to kill time before my fortnightly vist to the chiro :) just love it... he reckons i only need him every 3weeks which im a bit sad about but if i dont feel right ill be making a visit especially before a big race if i got a spare 45bucks..
thursday630pm was another rpm class delivered wat my legs would let me do, they were very heavy and could only hit 90% of my max..
FRIDAY was to be the peak of the week late on thursday night i put a new mix together which was sure to be a big challenge to ride and teach to..
RESULTS say it all.. 51mins avg 81% max was 96% and 858calories a complete flogging.

Saturday i didnt make it to the dawn service so i apoligise to my pop. a rat of trobuk and the hardest man i know..R.I.P.

i jumped on the single speed to fit in wat i could before my class at 3pm i managed 51mins avg76% max90% 848calories very close to a spin class eh....
there was a few from the friday class and lots of people very unprepared for the slaughter. hehe. ive made it that hard i really hate myself on how hard it is... anyways so i was dishing it out big time, i hit pause at the end of the second last working track because it does take u a good couple of minutes to catch your breath, "three words... three words to get you through your mountain climb 7min" one lady's remark was "oh my god" the tunes dig deep into the muscle and it sings PLAY IT HARD. we rode it to the 7min summit.. avg82% max94% 858calories...
tried to recover by doing a body balance classs its like yoga and stretching in one class.. but i awoke with a very sore back unsure if it was all the stretching riding or the single speed.

Sunday me and charli hit the trails to ourimbah.. very windy conditions and a bit rough on the saddle.. must be that lil kenda tyre.. its rough it can really slide.. it doesnt grip wet rocks.. but it rolls real fast...
both our legs were dead it wasnt a real enjoyable ride wit the windy conditions with branches falling onto the track and a DH race was on and a few riders waiting in the carpark were hit by falling branches... but we got it done.

KENDA KLIMAX LITE 345g REPORT.... step one. pump it hard..
step 2 dont break to hard unless you like drift..
step 3 keep it between the rocks..
step 4 soften the suspension a lil if your value your ass.

Unless its wet for dirtworks ill be running it in the aim to break the 5hour mark, the side walls really protrude so it will either make or break my day.

The next blog will bring results...

ps.... log onto www.burningtrails.com register and put a vote in for me so i can take on the crocodile trophy..
check out the first episode of THE ROCKY TRAIL SHOW while your there....

enjoy

CHOPS:)

No comments:

Post a Comment