Thursday, March 19, 2009

FULL OF NIGGLES


So happy to add this race number to my wall..
Last friday i went for a run which took 46min had road beach and stairs involved to try to out do charlie... now school wasnt that long ago but i was the fastest in my area for 8km and 800m my resprentive area went from young in the southwest to as far as brokenhill.. anyways enough bragging the run absolutly destroyed me... im fit im mentally strong and i know how to run but dont have the right muscles for it any more.. sore quads and ITB blisters on toes and it took way longer than ever for me to recover from it all.. i was all over sydney on a bucks day on the saturday in a jet boat up n down stairs it sucked so bad... the next was a wedding with russian beer not even that made it feel better..
MONDAY came around and i had to teach boxing and the only way to get rid of sore muscles is to work them again so we did alot of dynamic lunges and squats which did help my situation but on the last boxing round of the night we were throwing big right handers as we moved forward and slighty tore my upper calf muscle...another niggle to th collection.. it really only hurt to walk and felt ok on the spin bike...
THURSDAY.. i was sitting on a brick wall waiting for the real estate to view a property i jumped off and my right leg(same as my niggle calf) cramped massivly, ihave a class in 3hrs sigh.......
wat a crap week add headaches and just feeling shit all over..
I NEED MY ZONE.... I NEED TO RACE..
well there was my space to bitch.... and i havnt even ridden my epic since mountains to beach.. after my 530spin im off to canberra tonight.. i want a lap or two of stromlo sat morning and sparrow hill sunday i have to fit it in around another wedding...:)
And the wagga 3 plus 3 (6hr) race is only a week away now.. that should help to prepare for the 6 +6 at stromlo, ill enter next i reckon...
My heart goes to the families of the cyclist who died on the coast recently.... and for the person driving a black bmw who left a cyclist on the side of the road after breaking his arm n wrist.. karma will kick u in the arse if i dont beat karma to it..
JUST CHOPS :)

4 comments:

  1. If you want some company on Sunday, I'll come out to Sparrow for a lap or two... Morning would be better, whens you wedding?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry jason only just seen your comment... the wedding went to about midnight so there was no getting up early after all the drinking... we rode from 3pm to 6pm with dead legs but i do love the bobsled...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I saw you out there matey, you flew by us in a blur, with a blonde in tow (although she was a few minutes behind you, but I recognised her from the Fling)? Is that the missus? We were there 3pm to 5pm. I was in the blue Onya Bike Belo kit.

    Next time... glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yea it sure was us:) my aim was a lap and a half to her one.. yup thats my gf charlie she was at the migh high lounge feeding me.. i cant go to canberra with out riding sparrow its her fav track.. ill be a bit more socialable next time :)

    ReplyDelete