Thursday, December 4, 2008

ONE GEAR

the simplicity of a single speed road bike is starting to become a bit addictive.. it would a be nice to live in more of a flat area so i can get warmed up before being punished on a climb so my lower back is hurting a bit today...pain=a weakness, so my next chance at gym ill be working my lower back to improve it.. my shed(my place of work) i call it by the shed instead of work because work is something you dont enjoy and yea getting paint stripper splashed on you or having your hands in a dip tank aint fun its gotta be done. any way my shed is about 7km from home 1 descent one climb.. to the gym its about 8km with about 4.5climbs or from home to the gym there is one climb ive cycled to my tues 615am then to work back to the gym by 5 for 2more classes but got a lift home because the climb on the way home is a killer only done it once at a top speed of 9km/hr which feels like a track stand on a SS. had a class in kincumber on wed night which is about a 9 iron from my shed lol.. sorry thats how golfers measure distances i was a golfer in a previous life. SS to my thurs 615am cycle then to my shed and home again last night which i had to do with no helmet of all the days 4 cars threaten my life... yea there only backing out driveways but ya never know wen there gona stop, then at the end of the day i ran out of daylight and rode home with no lights on a red flashy on the back.. they so need more street lights on the central coast but i followed the white line the best i could damn those silly reflector things.. were is my epic when it matters.. i have a class at 530this arvo undecided on if ill be riding to it. because i have to get to sydney afterwards.. back on the pedals sat morning i hope.
will have to enter dirtworks today i reckon and so need more money so i can enter mountains to beach((((sponsor me some one)))) im entered into the marathon championships in march in vic.... i feel im getting enough riding in if i keep commuting but i need to get for 3-6 hr rides 1-3 times a month if i really wana improve i reckon.. where do u fit that into december..?????
not sure but you will hear about if i do:)

see you at the summit...

chops

No comments:

Post a Comment