Thursday, December 18, 2008

NEEDING TO FUEL THE FIRE

Going through bit of a flat spot at the moment i rode my epic on sunday it was like 3weeks off it the most ive had off since my accident i went for a ride with my gf charlie her 1st time in cleats...well done:) and i had no drive in my legs they just didnt care for going hard at all.. and i have not been on my single speed at all like i said i was going to do in my last post so i need something to fuel the fire to ride i guess a year of nothing but competing and now there isnt any im not use to riding with a purpose to win.
my spin classes have been pretty intense tho i go a little nuts when im up there stomping on the pedals im teaching about 5 a week at the moment that will be cut back over xmas but in the middle if jan ill be taking on 2more and there up north near ourimbah xc track so i will force my sels to do sum laps after each class to improve my speed in single track, just trying to keep on the bike as much as possible till march..
I have found some fuel......... i have entered the mountains to beach so when im teaching its on my mind i must push it harder to get stronger alot of ppl crap on how spin classes do nothing 4 real riding if u get in there n have a go oh it works
STATS
650cal in my last class started the watch 5mins before the begining n stop it after the stretch avg was about 146bpm (rpm class) max 186 so thats about 94% very happy with that remember i gotta talk(yell) while riding so i have to manage smashing myself and teaching, i cant be selfish and ride so hard till the point i cant talk...
ive added boot camp on fri morning to the training as well on the 1st week strain some muscles in my leg on the beach that was painful to ride wit on the fri arvo but this morning was fun, just short powerfull movements in the sand are overstretching my muscles, legs are just use to cycling i guess..
And now my epic is in the bike shop receiving its final service and polish before it appears on ebay or something.. only have my single speed to ride but with this time of year and the mad rush of wat xmas brings im seriously stuck in my shed but its gotta be done i guess, gotta keep working HAVE YOU SEEN THE PRICE OF 09 MODELS..:(

going hard at it.. but still feeling flat, a new bike a long epic ride would be nice to get my head connecting with my legs so i can push on in the right direction TO THE SUMMIT:).

have a great xmas everyone eat lots ride hard..

chops:)

No comments:

Post a Comment