Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Back to blogging

2012 has arrived and with a long sad absence from this blog its time to keep you
All updated with my riding racing thoughts and views that life brings, I have so much
Spare time these days that I need to use it to train my brain and enlighten yours
With the going ons of CHOPS.
I have updated my life with some useful technology as I've been behind the times
For to long, all of this is being processed from my phone in my local thurs morning
Cafe. When finance permits ill invest in a laptop (offers for A free one apple is welcome)
So i need to update on the end of 2010 and all of 2011 good news is guys ive stayed out of the emergancy room and been spending more time on the poduim!!!!!
Enjoy the Race Reports.

just chops

1 comment:

  1. get an ipad! and keep blogging chops, we've missed your musings

    ReplyDelete